A Powerful Idea: Fresh Produce For 1.3 Billion Customers
The Chinese fruit trade needs a truly national and trusted platform for the trade in fresh fruit and vegetables, with effective international connections to the wide world of fresh produce.
Because 1.3 billion consumers demand freshness, taste and quality in every region of the country. Satisfying regional demands remains a challenge. CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA aims to establish the leading trade platform on a national scale for the Chinese fresh fruit and vegetable business both online and through conventional channels.
CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA is the showcase and meeting point for the national trade in fresh produce – growers, traders, retailers and their service industries
- to present and find out more about the latest products and trends in the sector
- to meet national and international partners and customers and make new contacts
- to come together to do business
Only at CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA will you experience the quality and scope of a truly trusted brand event with an international reputation built on proven success.
Cost for ...
...Complete stand package (from 9-18m2)
It is mandatory to choose a complete stand package when renting up to 18 m². For all stands between 9 m² and 18 m² the price is RMB 2900 per m². This includes both the stand area charge as well as the complete stand package.
... Raw space
• Row RMB 2200
• Corner RMB 2350
• Penin RMB 2500
• Island RMB 2650
Optional complete stand package RMB 700 per m²
Compulsory Registration Fee (Primary Exhibitor only) RMB 2900
Co-exhibitor Registration Fee RMB2000/company
-All above rates are excluding applicable tax-
Registration will be open soon...
China Fruit Logistica Will Boost Your Business
- The meeting place for top players and decision-makers
interested in the widest choice of fresh fruit and vegetables from national and international suppliers
- The central trading platform
where retailers and produce buyers from across the nation look for top quality fresh produce on the best business terms
- Where reliable supply partners present new concepts
offering new product ideas and modern distribution solutions
- Offers everyone inspiration and new business contacts
from both inside and outside China to help you develop and expand your business
- Organised by experts
with proven experience in running the leading exhibitions for the fresh produce sector, FRUIT LOGISTICA, Berlin and ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA, Hong Kong
Feel The Energy Of The Whole Sector Under One Roof
- The entire fresh fruit and vegetable assortment
Every item in the fresh produce category including fruit, vegetables, mushrooms, herbs, dried fruit and nuts as well as many new products
- The complete supply chain
Growers, packers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, online distributors, caterers, exporters – everyone with new ideas to increase value in the supply chain and sell more produce
- Cool logistics and total technology
The complete cool chain from picking, sorting, packing and processing to handling, transport and monitoring
- Technical solutions and all the services
The complete range of service providers to the produce trade – from greenhouse and production technology, post-harvest machinery and information technology through to logistical and infrastructure services, marketing and POS solutions
- Strengthen your partnerships. And power up new ones.
Retailers and wholesale buyers, online traders, importers, exporters – in fact simply everyone involved in the fresh produce supply chain and its service suppliers should attend CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA, Shanghai
Powerful Support In Person & Online
- World class support from the organisation team based in Shanghai, Bangkok and Berlin for you as an exhibitor or visitor
- Assistance with stand planning and construction, marketing and promotion, travel and accommodation and all other aspects of your participation
- Special rate visitor and delegate ticket offers for exhibitors and their invited guests and much more! Just ask us!
Shanghai: The Ideal Location To Power Up Your Business
- Shanghai is the international centre of the Chinese fresh produce business and gateway to the enormously promising Chinese national market
- CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA will be held at
Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing
No.2739 West Guangfu Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, 200062
- Located in Shanghai's Putuo District at West Guangfu Road and Luding Road
- Convenient public transport connections via Metro Line No. 2, Weining Road Station (Exit 4), between the Hongqiao transport hub (airport and railway station) and People's Square
- Direct Metro connection to Pudong International Airport
- Numerous hotels in all categories within a radius of two kilometres from the exhibition centre
Become Empowered By Fresh Know-How
A trade exhibition is all about exchanging ideas, learning about the latest developments in the business and sharing information. CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA offers you essential workshops and a key conference event.
Fresh Produce Forum China
The number one conference and networking event for leading fresh produce decision-makers
- All you need to know about the latest trends and market opportunities
- Strategies for higher domestic sales and better marketing – industry insights from top experts
- 200+ key professionals from 20+ countries worldwide
- Key business primer for CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA
- Powered by Asiafruit Magazine and asiafruitchina.net, Asia’s number one news provider and conference organiser since 1995
China Fruit Logistica Business Forums
Daily showfloor workshops for technology and fresh produce marketing
- Covering all aspects of the fresh produce value chain
- Hands-on solutions for product development, brand marketing, the right packaging and many other key issues
- Short workshop format in the exhibition hall, free admission for exhibitors and visitors
CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA to launch in 2018
New annual trade show for China’s fresh produce trade to kick off in Shanghai on 14-16 May 2018.
Berlin/Shanghai, 12 June 2018 – Global Produce Events has announced the launch of CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA, the new annual trade show for China’s fresh fruit and vegetable business, which opens its doors next May in Shanghai.
“FRUIT LOGISTICA is a trusted brand family, and we now have a third platform that enables us to service the fresh produce trade in mainland China,” said Will Wollbold, commercial director of Global Produce Events.
“FRUIT LOGISTICA in Berlin is the leading global fresh fruit and vegetable event. ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA in Hong Kong is the leading continental event for Asia’s buyers. CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA in Shanghai launches as the leading national event for China’s fresh produce trade.”
CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA takes place on 14-16 May 2018 at Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing in the commercial capital’s Putuo District.
“The time is right for the launch of CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA,” said Wollbold. “There are many events for the fruit business here in China, but the Chinese trade needs a truly national and trusted platform for the trade in fresh fruit and vegetables, with effective international connections to the wide world of fresh produce. CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA provides just that.
“This is a powerful proposition,” Wollbold continued. “China is home to hundreds of millions of consumers demanding freshness, taste and quality in every region of the country. CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA establishes the premier trade platform on a national scale for the Chinese fresh fruit and vegetable business, both online and through conventional channels.”
China’s fresh produce hub
CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA offers a range of services to visitors and exhibitors to boost their business, said Wollbold.
“It’s the meeting place for top buyers and decision-makers, and the central trading platform where retailers and produce buyers from across the nation look for the widest range of top-quality fresh produce on the best business terms,” he explained. “Reliable supply partners present new business concepts, from new products to modern distribution solutions. And everyone gains fresh inspiration and new business contacts from both inside and outside China to develop and expand their business.”
CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA covers every sector in the fresh produce category, including fruit, vegetables, mushrooms, herbs, dried fruit and nuts as well as many new products. The trade show spans the complete supply chain, featuring cool chain logistics, packaging and technology solutions, and the full range of service providers to the fresh fruit and vegetable business.
The majority of trade visitors and buyers are set to come from China, including retailers, wholesale buyers, online traders, importers and exporters as well as other stakeholders along the country’s fresh produce supply chain.
FRESH PRODUCE FORUM CHINA, which has established its position as the number one conference and networking event for decision-makers in China’s fresh fruit and vegetable business, forms an essential part of CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA.
“A trade show is all about exchanging ideas, learning about the latest developments in the business and sharing information,” said Wollbold. “FRESH PRODUCE FORUM CHINA takes place alongside CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA, providing delegates with first-rate information and insights on the latest market trends and opportunities, not to mention high-quality networking.”
Powerful support: in person & online
Exhibitors and visitors to CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA can rely on a strong support network – in person and online. CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA is run by a world-class organisation team based in Shanghai, Bangkok and Berlin, and is supported by an international network of representatives in over 100 countries.
“CHINA FRUIT LOGISTICA exhibitors and visitors can be assured of a FRUIT LOGISTICA-class service,” said Wollbold. “We have set up a Chinese subsidiary, Global Produce Events (Shanghai), and we’re operating our own office in Shanghai.
“We look forward to welcoming fresh produce professionals from all over China, and from throughout the international trade, to Shanghai next May.”
Here you find this press release as a PDF download.
Here you find the Press Kit of CFL 2018
Fruit Logistica Trusted Brand Family
- > 75,000 visitors
- > 3,000 exhibitors
ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA
- > 11,000 visitors
- > 650 exhibitors
Global Produce Events (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Rm.401-12, 4/F, Fuxing Commercial Building,
139 Ruijin Road (No.1), Shanghai, PRC, 200020